Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) Services Provided by Sher-Tech
At Sher-Tech, we understand the importance of governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) in the field of information security. Our experienced consultants are dedicated to providing top-notch GRC services to help our clients navigate the complex landscape of regulatory compliance.
We are well-versed in various frameworks, including the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) 2.0, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001.
We believe that every organization should have a solid foundation of GRC to protect sensitive data, prevent cyber attacks, and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. As such, we offer a comprehensive suite of GRC services that include:
- Risk Assessments: Our team will identify and evaluate potential risks that could impact
your organization and provide recommendations on how to mitigate them.
- Compliance Audits: We will conduct audits to assess your organization's compliance with various regulatory requirements and provide a roadmap for achieving and maintaining compliance.
- Policy and Procedure Development: We will work with your team to develop policies and procedures that align with your business objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Security Program Development: Our consultants will work with you to develop and implement an effective security program that aligns with your business goals and regulatory requirements.
- Training and Awareness: We offer various training and awareness programs to educate your employees on the importance of information security and compliance.
At Sher-Tech, we take pride in our ability to provide customized GRC solutions to meet the unique needs of our clients. We will work closely with you to develop a tailored approach that aligns with your business goals and regulatory requirements.